Leisure activities, holidays and sports around Interlaken in the Bernese Oberland
The idyllic location of our camp site is the perfect base for you to discover and enjoy the region. We are about 2 kilometres from the centre of Interlaken, while the lake is also about 1.5 kilometres away. There is a bus stop right next to the campsite. Our backpackers, campers and families might prefer to have fun in our on-site swimming pool or playground, or they might want to discover the many options on offer in this region – the gates and the pathways are all wide open to them!
Suggestions for excursions, adventures and sports
- Swimming in our on-site swimming pool or in the lake
- Trips into the surrounding mountains
- Water sports
- Adventure sports
- Inline skating
- Traditional music
- Table tennis/ping-pong
- Tennis court available on the camp site itself
- Shop, information and restaurant available at the camp site
- Tell Open Air Performance (William Tell)
- Cultural events for young and old
- and, of course, lazing around!
We would also be pleased to give you some personal tips - just ask!