Location, size and facilities offered by the camp site
Jungfrau Camping in Unterseen near Interlaken is a very beautifully, peacefully located family campsite surrounded by greenery, with a unique view of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. We have our own swimming pool, a playground, a free-of-charge tennis court and our own restaurant.
It takes just 15 minutes to walk from here to the centre of Interlaken. Alternatively, a bus stop is also available right by the site itself.
You can stay with us in a tent, as a backpacker or in a motor home/caravan. The season lasts from May to September.
> > One of the 10 best camp sites, according to ADAC <<
- 90 pitches for tourists
- 45 pitches for residents
- 10 pitches for motor homes
- Pitches can be hired for the season by request
- Pre-owned mobile homes for sale on application
- Up-to-date washing and toilet facilities
- Self-service shop
- Restaurant, open July to August
- Dining: Friday & Saturday, from 6pm to 9pm
- Bar: Open daily, 6pm to 11pm
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pool & paddling pools
- Children's playground
- Guest lounge with TV
- Camper station
- Public transport and transfer facilities available right next to the camp site
► Drinks list
► Menu in English